The press loved our first version of the Air 200 and we’ve just made it even better, with Spotify Connect, improved sound and all the features you loved from our first one including Apple Airplay, Bluetooth and Internet Radio. All your music, however you want to play it, will always sound amazing.
Our Air 200 design team has over 45 years’ experience in audio innovation and sound so the 200’s design benefits from all this expertise. The rigid exterior is essential for a portable product, but inside an acoustically damped cabinet eliminates vibration and distortion.
We’ve also taken technologies that we use on our most advanced speakers and incorporated them into the Air 200. We use BMR drivers which are found on our £1000 flagship Aeromax 6 floor standers, and there’s a bass port within the carry handle which helps produce heart thumping bass, just like on traditional loudspeakers.
Features & specifications
- Drive units: 2 x 57mm (2.25’’) Balanced Mode Radiator (BMR) drivers, 1 x 165mm (6.5) subwoofer
- Input voltage: 100V – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Inputs: 3.5mm aux-input, RCA line input
- Standby power consumption: <0.5W
- Auto Power Down (APD) Adjustable from 23hrs 45minutes to 15 minutes, or OFF
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g (2.4gHz)
- Wi-Fi encryption WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Ethernet IEEE 802.3, 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T
- AirPlay compatibility AirPlay works with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iOS 4.3.3 or later, Mac with OS X Mountain Lion, and Mac and PC with iTunes 10.2.2 or later.