The DALI SPEKTOR 1 brings the DALI sound design principals to a new price bracket, opening the possibility for many new music and movies lovers to experience the seduction of true Hi-Fi. Getting this much Hi-Fi performance from a speaker in this price range not only took all of our experience and knowhow, but also hours and hours spent in the listening room, improving the driver and crossover designs to create the perfect audio performance.
The DALI SPEKTOR 1, like all DALI loudspeakers, has been designed in accordance with our fundamental acoustic and electro-acoustic principles, and a strong belief that clarity and an authentic, honest sound reproduction will get you even closer to the full impact of a live music experience.
The ultra-compact SPEKTOR 1 – and its slightly larger sibling SPEKTOR 2 – are ideal for wall mounting, shelf or stand positioning in combination with any compact Hi-Fi music system.
Features & specifications
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 59 – 26,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 83.0 dB
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 ohms
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 103 dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 40 – 100 Watt
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,100 Hz
- Crossover Principle: 2-way
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 21 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 4,5″
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 58.0 Hz
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Recommended Placement: Shelf or stand On-Wall
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 1 – 50 cm
- Accessories Included: Rubber Feet Manual Wall Bracket