The versatile ZENSOR 1 is ideal as all-round stereo loudspeaker preferably in small to medium sized rooms. It even works excellently as front speaker in a 2.1 surround set-up or as back speaker in 5.1 systems including subwoofer, as the distinguished and discreet sound resource it is.
Distinguished by it well-known DALI signatures such as the light and yet stiff wood fibre cones delivering a highly dynamic, detailed, and undisturbed sound reproduction, while ultra-low mass dome tweeter material ensures a widely extended frequency range.
Discreet by its dimensions (H: 27.4 x W: 16.2 x D: 22 cm), 6-litre cabinet, and its design dressed in high-gloss lacquer finish that blends perfectly into a modern day interior.
The soundproof design ideas of DALI provide the background for ZENSOR 1, created in respect and admiration of music. From the overall and basic properties to any detail such as the integrated wall bracket, rounded edges, and rear-mounted bass reflex port.
ZENSOR 1 simply succeeds in converting amplifier power into pure acoustical energy without loss or limitations, and it will give pleasure to your ears and eyes over and over with focused, coherent sound and a stylish, visual identity.
Features & specifications
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 53 – 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 86.5
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 106
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25 – 100
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,900 Hz
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 25 mm High frequency driver, Diaphragm type Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 5.25″ Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type Wood Fibre Cone
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 51.5
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: Semi Magnetic Shielded
- Recommended Placement: On-Wall Shelf or stand
- Accessories Included: Manual Rubber Bumpers
- Optional Accessories: White Grille