DALI ZENSOR 3 is a part of the award winning ZENSOR series. The ZENSOR 3 loudspeaker is developed and built to sound much larger than it actually is. Using a 7” woofer based on the technology from the ZENSOR 7 and the tweeter module from the ZENSOR 1, the ZENSOR 3 is able to recreate the high frequencies, the mid range and the low bass in the best possible way.
We have designed the cabinet so that it is large enough to deliver a sufficient, controlled and deep bass and yet is small enough to be placed on a shelf or floor stand.
The soft dome tweeter module has over and over again proved its ability to deliver a rich and detailed sound, and the module used in the ZENSOR 3 is no exception – delivering an extended frequency response with wide dispersion and low coloration.
Features & specifications
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 50 – 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 88.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6 Maximum
- SPL [dB]: 108
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 25 – 125
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,600 Hz
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 25 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 7″
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 46.0
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Shelf or stand
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 5 – 30 cm
- Accessories Included: Manual Rubber Pads
- Optional Accessories: White Grille