Today, we expect that little extra care and attention, when it comes to performance, visual appearance, and details. The ZENSOR 5 comes up to these expectations.
The ZENSOR 5 front baffle features the exclusive ZENSOR high-gloss lacquered finish, while high-grade vinyl adds an inviting and smooth look to the cabinet made of medium density fibreboard, incorporating soundproof material and internal bracings.
As its big brother, the ZENSOR 5 highlights a line of prominent features such as removable front grille, steady aluminium base, front mounted bass reflex port, and a single wired connection input of premium quality. 15 cm shorter than its larger sibling and still more than 80 cm tall, floor standing ZENSOR 5 will indeed prove to be a both recognizable and modern companion blending into the home décor in good taste.
Naturally, the 2 x 5 ¼” woofers are completely newly developed and benefit from comprehensive knowledge and heritage from successful DALI woofers. While the low-loss construction guarantees optimized cone and suspension for lasting enjoyment of the entire soundscape.
The ZENSOR 5 loudspeaker is where to look, if you wish to embellish your home environment with an authoritative and realistic performer that never leaves doubt of its origin in DALI high-end heritage.
Features & specifications
- Frequency Range (+/-3 dB) [Hz]: 43 – 26,500
- Sensitivity (2,83 V/1 m) [dB]: 88.0
- Nominal Impedance [ohms]: 6
- Maximum SPL [dB]: 108
- Recommended Amplifier Power [W]: 30 – 150
- Crossover Frequency [Hz]: 2,400 Hz
- High frequency driver, Quantity: 1 x 25 mm
- High frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Soft Textile Dome
- Low frequency driver, Quantity; 2 x 5.25″
- Low frequency driver, Diaphragm type: Wood Fibre Cone
- Enclosure type: Bass Reflex
- Bass Reflex Tuning Frequency [Hz]: 44.0
- Connection Input: Single Wire
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Recommended Placement: Floor
- Recommended Distance From Wall [cm]: 20 – 80
- Accessories Included: Manual Rubber Bumpers Spikes
- Optional Accessories: White Grille