The compact two-way MASS 10 satellite speaker is a stylish construction of rigid polymer, enveloped in a black cloth finish and crowned at either end with contrasting solid aluminium end caps. Its 1-inch C-CAM® tweeter has a new low-profile design, conceived to maximise performance in reduced cabinet volumes. A 4-inch C-CAM mid-bass driver is tie-bolt fixed to the back of the cabinet for reduced colouration and the Hive® reflex port is rifled to optimise airflow and limit turbulence. The MASS 10 satellite can be wall mounted using a single point fixing located on the rear panel, which dovetails with an optional universal wall bracket for an easy, secure and reliable solution. When wall mounting is not ideal, a dedicated MASS floor-stand with integrated cable management offers a wonderfully stylish alternative.
Features & specifications
- 4” bass midrange driver featuring C-CAM® cone technology.
- Specially developed 1” C-CAM tweeter design featuring unique venting and rear loading chamber – low resonance design to provide clean, pure sound.
- Damped polymer moulded cabinet with internal ribbing.
- The curved shape helps to eliminate un-wanted standing waves.
- Single point fixing (1/4” UNC) for universal wall bracket installation (not provided).
- Concealed, discreet cable termination inside end cap using binding post type connection.
- Single bolt through driver and bracing system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Single rear mounted port featuring HiVe® technology for clean, powerful, punchy bass.
- Black cloth finish with contrasting solid aluminium end caps.
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system.