10″ Subwoofer with Power Port Technology
The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
Features & specifications
- Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 10” Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port Technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control – built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
- Subwoofer Array Driver
- Enclosure Type: Power Port Bass Vented
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement (1) 10″ (25.4 cm) d (Round) Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver – Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 200 Watts
- Continuous Power: 100 Watts
- Amplifier Class: Class D
- Total Frequency Response: 25 Hz → .180 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits30 Hz → .120 Hz