Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
We prepay delivery of orders over R1000 to our customers countrywide and use freight companies who are known for their reliability and efficiency. Unfortunately, things can go wrong and sometimes goods are damaged or lost in transit. Our deliveries are insured at additional expense. This ensures that the worst that can happen in the event of a loss is that the customer waits an additional day or two for a replacement, and that we claim for any loss from the insurance company. To ensure you receive a credit note for any goods damaged in transit, please follow the below mentioned procedure when receiving an order:
- When receiving goods, please AUTOMATICALLY mark the delivery note: “CONTENTS NOT CHECKED”.
- If a carton is missing or visibly damaged, mark the delivery note: “CARTON MISSING” or “CARTON DAMAGED, CONTENTS NOT CHECKED” and GET THE CARRIER TO COUNTERSIGN.
- DO NOT SIMPLY SIGN THE DELIVERY NOTE – this automatically gives the consignment a clean bill of health and implies that you are totally satisfied with the goods delivered.
We will not be able to pass credit notes for goods which are lost or damaged in transit unless it is possible for us to claim from our transport or insurance company by following this procedure.
Approximate delivery / transit times are as follows:
- Gauteng – Next day
- Eastern Cape – Two days
- Free State – Two days
- KwaZulu Natal – Two days
- Limpopo – Two days
- Mpumalanga – Two days
- Northern Cape – Three days
- North West – Two days
- Western Cape – Three days
- Overnight and Next Day services are for the customer’s account
Occasionally packages are returned to us undelivered. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment.